Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update

Ok i am finally going to put up a new post(I can't believe I haven't written since August). Here is a quick update on what we have been doing since then.

September 2009:
-Eric started his senior year of college with a nice hefty load of classes. But he made it through with flying colors!

October 2009:
-My sister got married on October 9th so Eric and I were in Washington for a few days! It was so much fun to see family and friends. Ashley's wedding was perfect and I am so glad I got to be there for all the festivities!
-My family came down to Utah for an open house for my sister and her husband so we got to spend a couple days with them in Northern Utah. I also got to have my little brother and sister stay at our place for a night. It was so much fun to just eat pizza and watch movies.
-We got a new couch! We started looking for a new couch and after a couple months we finally found the perfect one! It's a sage colored microfiber sectional and we could not be any happier with it.
-For Halloween we dressed up as "people who are obsessed with tanning". This included about 30 minutes of putting dark bronzer all over myself and Eric as well as wearing tanning goggles.
-Eric had his 26th Birthday!

November 2009:
-Eric was very very busy with school since the semester was coming to an end.
-I started going to some dance classes on nights Eric was at school late.
-I got really sick with a mix of a horrible sinus infection(that took 4 different kinds of antibiotics) and some awful virus that would not leave. So I was sick from about a little before Thanksgiving till just after Christmas. And all of this probably would have been avoided but the first doctor I went to for the sinus infection gave me some weak amoxicillan(spelling?) that did nothing and my body just got more and more sick and picked up new viruses. So it was a constant recurrence of getting new viruses once one would go away because my immune system was shot. So if I learned anything it's always demand strong antibiotics so your body can get healthy as quickly as possible and not get one new sickness after another.
-I was so sick on Thanksgiving I had Eric just go to his relatives alone so he could actually get some Thanksgiving dinner. He brought me some back :)

December 2009:
-Eric finished up finals and did great!
-We went to California for Christmas to be with Eric's family then up to Washington the day after Christmas to be with mine. It was a wonderful vacation and we got a lot of new things to take home!
-My dad got a kidney transplant while we were in Washington! Ill write about this in another post; it was a pretty good story.

January 2009:
-Eric started his final semester of school!
-I finally got full time at work with a raise and benefits!
-We had to buy a new car and we finally did...it's an silver Audi A6.
-We have so much time to spend together right now and I LOVE IT!!!!

February 2009:
-We finally got to spend our first Valentine's Day together. Eric has been gone every Valentine's Day since we met for a school competition thing and this year we got to be together!
-We took a trip to Zions's National Park over the 3 day weekend and had the most amazing time. That place is such a beautiful wonder of this world.

2 comments:

Bri {collected} said...

No way!!!! Good job Alisha!!!

Brianne said...

I can't believe you went to Zion's!!!! So fun. And why did I not know you picked up going to dance classes and I can't believe we missed your tanning costumes. We miss you and need to hang out soon. I'm so glad you updated your blog!