Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yummy Spinach Salad


So I try really hard to make sure that Eric and I have a salad everyday. You know, just to try and be healthy people and im pretty sure "greens" reduce your chance of getting cancer(a great perk). Anyways, I get so sick of all the regular salad dressings that you buy from the store so I have been experimenting and making delicious new salads for us. Here is one recipe that we both really like and if anyone has a great recipe...PLEASE let me know!


Spinach Leaves

1-2 cap fulls of olive oil

1 cap full of apple cider vinegar

Salt and pepper to taste

Raisins

A couple sprinkles of grated parmesean cheese


2 comments:

Michelle Morgan said...

alish darling, you are to healthy....but i love that you posted this. We are having a family get together this friday and i need to bring the green salad. This will be fantastic!!! Love you

Brianne said...

Yum, I am always looking up ways to spice up my salads. Dang, you two are soooo healthy. I wish I was more like you.