Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Year Already...


OK so i know that this post is like a month and a half past when it happened but Eric and I had our 1 year anniversary on June 13th! I really can't believe that I have been married to my sweet husband for a year already. The time goes so fast. Anyways, we went away for this weekend to a resort in the Ogden canyon. It was so beautiful being tucked away in the mountains for a couple days. But we did some hot-tubbin, a little driving around to check out the area and got all dressed up to go out to dinner. Oh yeah, so I did the very traditional thing of saving the top of the wedding cake and eating it on the first anniversary, and it actually worked. Our cake still tasted good after 1 whole year!!!! So if anyone needs tips on how to preserve cake I have all the secrets:) Eric and I also watched our wedding video and that was the most amazing thing. I love seeing/hearing what we said, what we did and most importantly watching all our facial reactions. It was like every sweet glance and kiss was captured on video and we have it forever! Sorry to go on and on but basically I absolutely love our wedding video! But here are some photos from our fun weekend together.

No comments: