Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation

Well I did it...I am now officially a college graduate!!! And there I am ringing the "victory bell" on campus(I even waited in line to do that). It's a little weird thinking that I won't be going back to school in the fall but I think somehow I'll survive...haha. So if you don't know I attended Brigham Young University and got a B.A. in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising and a minor in Business Management. I absolutely loved my major and would recommend it to anyone.

(This is my group for the senior capstone project after out rockin presentation)



Anways, this was such a fun time and especially because I had my family here! We got to take my parents around BYU, Provo and of course Sub Zero Ice Cream

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay for graduating. The best part seriously is not having homework and coming home and thinking to yourself, hmmm I can do anything because I don't have homework!

Exteena said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!!We need to get together soon woman!

Bri {collected} said...

Hey remember how I took my family to Sub Zero too and saw you there! haha. I'm so glad we're done, aren't you?

Bri {collected} said...

P.S. Your blog title reminds me of the Disney show "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" everytime I read it!